Protective incontinence products will represent 44% of total revenue over the forecast period
USA, March 10, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — A recently revamped Fact.MR report on the incontinence products industry forecasts the market to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2032, being valued at over US$15 billion by the end of the above-mentioned forecast period. The increasing incidence of incontinence caused by a myriad of contributing factors, such as age, obesity, childbirth, PTSD and prostate surgeries, is driving demand for new approaches to product development incontinence.
During the historical period 2017-2021, request for incontinence products jumped at a CAGR of 4%. Demographic and health determinants, coupled with a growing understanding of incontinence conditions, product standardization, and the development of more product formats to meet the specific needs and conditions of wearers, continue to hold promise greater gains in the incontinence products market. The COVID-19 pandemic further increased sales prospects as these were increasingly needed to meet the excretion needs of severely infected geriatric patients.
Increased awareness of new incontinence products, such as new, more comfortable and discreet garments, is sustaining gains in the market. The dual growth of product development based on the customer feel-good factor is bolstering the opportunistic potential of the market, which according to the study is expected to grow around 4% year-over-year.
Request Sample to get detailed insights of Incontinence Products Market at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=462
Why is the incontinence products industry expected to show strong growth in the United States?
The United States is North America’s leading country for incontinence products and will experience impressive growth in demand over the next few years. Product innovation is gaining attention as a key trend in the US market and further driving the penetration and adoption of premium incontinence products.
The wide range of people with incontinence has expanded the opportunities for manufacturers to innovate in this area and reap greater benefits by improving product absorbency levels, skin friendliness, breathability and control. smells. Fact.MR forecasts the US market to decline at a CAGR of 7% through 2032.
Furthermore, the rising incidence of chronic kidney disease, mental disorders, diabetes and increasing pool of geriatric population are driving the demand for incontinence products in the region. Technological advancements in the material used for these products and growing awareness of care and hygiene among consumers across the United States are also contributing to the growth.
Key Market Segments in Incontinence Products Industry Research
By product type
• Protective clothing against incontinence
o Adult Cloth Diaper
o Disposable adult diaper
o Disposable protective underwear
o Disposable towels and liners
o Bladder control pads
o Male guards
o Incontinence liners
o Underwear with and without a belt
o Disposable mattress pads/sheets
• Urinary incontinence bags
o Leg urine bags
o Bedside urine bags
• Urinary catheter
o Foley catheter
o Intermittent catheter
By raw material
• Plastic incontinence products
• Cotton fabrics Incontinence products
• Super absorbent for incontinence
• Cotton fiber incontinence products
• Latex incontinence products
By distribution channel
• Institutional sales of incontinence products
o Skilled nursing facilities
o Long-term care centers
o Hospice/palliative care
• Sales of incontinence products through modern commerce
• Sales of incontinence products through department stores
• Sales of incontinence products via convenience stores
• Sales of incontinence products via specialized stores
• Sales of incontinence products through online retailers
• Sales of incontinence products via pharmacies
• Sales of incontinence products through other sales channels
By customer orientation
• Male incontinence products
• Female incontinence products
• Disposable incontinence products
• Reusable incontinence products
Per product claim
• Organic incontinence products
• Conventional incontinence products
To learn more about the Incontinence Products Market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=462
The competitive landscape of the incontinence products market is shaped by product innovation and strategic mergers and acquisitions. Front Runners is focused on capacity improvements and global footprint expansion to capitalize on lucrative prospects in developing economies.
• In April 2021, Ontex Group announced the launch of A Lovely Day, its first digital incontinence subscription brand. A Lovely Day is launched in France as a challenger brand that protects people from the stigma surrounding incontinence, just as much as it protects them from incontinence itself.
• In June 2021, Medline completed the acquisition of a significant portion of Hudson RCI® brand of respiratory consumables from Teleflex. The sale included the brand’s oxygen and aerosol therapy, active humidification, non-invasive ventilation (NIV) and incentive spirometer products. Medline will incorporate these product categories into its respiratory portfolio.
Profiled Key Companies
• Unicharm Corporation
• Kimberly Clark Corporation
• Essity AB
• Medline Industries
• Ontex International SA
• Procter & Gamble
• Dry-lock technologies
• Top quality company
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• Medtronic Plc.
• ConvaTec Inc.
• CR Bard inc.
• Bellcross Industries
Stuck in head-to-head competition with other brands? Purchase a Copy of Incontinence Products Market Report on- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/462
Key insights from market research
• The value of global incontinence product sales will reach US$9.26 billion by the end of 2022
• Disposable pads and panty liners will account for around 33% demand share in 2022
• Variants based on cotton fabrics are likely to represent significant sales until 2032
• Organic incontinence products account for a quarter of total sales
• Protective incontinence products will represent 44% of total sales over the forecast period
• The United States will be the fastest growing market, registering a CAGR of 7%
• China will accumulate a 45% market share in the global incontinence products market
As lifestyle disorders become more prevalent, the need for incontinence products amid rising cases of urinary or fecal incontinence, particularly among the geriatric population, is increasing day by day, providing manufacturers with the possibility of introducing new control products, according to a Fact.MR analyst.
Discover more studies related to the consumer goods industry, conducted by Fact.MR:
Global Baby Monitor Market Overview: The baby monitor market accounts for approximately 10% of the global baby care products market in 2022 and is expected to grow due to increased awareness of child safety, increasing birth rate and consumers’ willingness to spend on baby care products. The Baby Monitor Market is predicted to gain an absolute dollar opportunity of USD 697 Million during the assessment period (2022-2032). https://www.factmr.com/report/626/baby-monitor-market
Restraining Factors of USB Wall Charger Market: USB wall charger is a universal power adapter that allows users to plug in multiple varieties of electrical outlets. It is designed to provide specific power to different electronic devices like laptop, iPad, iPhone. Advantages such as portability, low cost, high durability, multiple outlet options and relatively faster charging provide real customer satisfaction. https://www.factmr.com/report/2471/usb-wall-charger-market
Cooking bags are gaining popularity in the industry: cooking bags can be used to roast food items such as chicken, meat, etc. One of the fundamental characteristics of cooking bags is that they help trap and retain moisture. in food during cooking, thus serving for sanding purposes. These bags are made with heat-resistant material, which is fueling the market growth in a positive direction. https://www.factmr.com/report/1577/cook-in-bags-market
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
LEADING RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES
write to us here