SAN FRANCISCO, March 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global interactive kiosk market the size should reach $52.74 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing involvement of consumers in the buying process and the emphasis placed on the provision of personalized services by industry players are the main factors driving the adoption of interactive kiosks.
Main information and conclusions of the report:
- The market is technology-driven and rapidly changing due to continuous advancements in communication and payment technologies.
- This, in turn, has expanded the scope in various industries, such as retail, banking, hospitality, entertainment, and government.
- Falling hardware prices and improved transaction security features have led to increased adoption of the products by various companies.
- Mandatory government privacy/data protection regulations and regulatory standards, such as ADA and UL, will have a major impact on the adoption of kiosks as a service delivery tool.
- Asia Pacific The regional market is expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Read the 104-page market research report, “Interactive Kiosk Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Type (Self-Service Kiosks, ATMs), By Component (Hardware, Services), By End-Use (BFSI, Healthcare), by region (APAC, EU) and segment forecast, 2022 – 2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Interactive Kiosk Market Growth and Trends
Expanding geographically and improving service using interactive kiosks enables businesses to offer convenient, fast and hassle-free service to customers with increased safety and security. The North American regional market dominated the global market in 2021.
The region’s growth can be attributed to incumbents in the retail and BFSI verticals, which continue to roll out interactive kiosks as part of their efforts to improve the consumer experience. However, the Asia Pacific The regional market is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period as the retail, hospitality, BFSI and healthcare verticals continue to grow. Incumbents in these industries continue to emphasize customer engagement. Based on end uses, the market has been further segmented into BFSI, retail, food & beverage, healthcare, government, travel & tourism, and others. Manufacturers have developed several self-service kiosk solutions for segments such as travel and tourism and healthcare.
These interactive kiosks allow customers to perform hotel self-check-in/check-out, self-service baggage check-in, book tickets, view product information, make appointments you, etc. Strict regulatory and legal standards, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and UL standards are the significant challenges impacting the wider adoption of interactive self-service kiosks. GDPR compliance focuses on protecting private customer data to improve security and prevent unauthorized access to private information. ADA standards provide access specifications for any public access system for people with disabilities. However, the threat of cyber attacks and high installation, maintenance and support costs may hamper the market growth.
Segmentation of the interactive kiosks market
Grand View Research has segmented the global interactive kiosks market based on component, type, end-use, and region:
Interactive Kiosk Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- the Windows
- Others (iOS, Others)
- Integration and deployment
- Managed Services
Interactive Kiosk Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Retail self-service checkout
- Self service
Interactive Kiosk End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- food and drinks
- Health care
- Travel & Tourism
Interactive Kiosk Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Interactive Kiosk Market Key Players
- NCR Corp.
- Diebold Nixdorf SA
- ZEBRA Technologies Corp.
- Advanced kiosks
- embroidery group
- IER SAS
Check out other related studies published by Grand View Research:
- smart advertising market – The Global Smart Advertising Market Size is Expected to Reach $2,175.8 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 19.4% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The ability of intelligent advertising to deliver highly personalized multimedia content to target customers is a key driver which is expected to drive the growth of the market.
- ATM market – The global ATM market size is expected to reach $29.89 billion by 2028. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2028.
- Self-service technology market – The global self-service technology market size is expected to reach $46.03 billion by 2027 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2020 to 2027. The market is poised to grow at a significant rate owing to the numerous benefits offered by technology for customers and businesses.
Browse Grand View Research results Next Generation Technology Industry Research reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.