According to a new report available with Million Insights, the research report on the global e-books industry offers in-depth insights into products, devices, key players and growth opportunities. This report offers many opportunities for market players to invest in research and development
The Global e-book market the size is expected to reach $20.93 billion by 2028, according to a new report from Million Insights. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.0% from 2021 to 2028 due to factors such as localization of content, more interactive and engaging e-books, availability of high-speed data networks, and growing adoption of smartphones equipped with advanced features. Furthermore, rising per capita income levels and increasing purchasing power further support the growth of the market.
The professional and educational segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 61% in 2020. E-books, such as business money, arts and photography, engineering and technology, health, fitness physics, sports, computers and travel, are included in this category. . Business e-books are useful for decision making, empowering literacy thinking, and more. The education sector has started to embrace technology and the digital platform. The prices of e-books are lower than those of printed books. Thus, students prefer e-books to printed books.
Click here to request a free demo of the e-Books Market report: https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/e-books-market-report/request-demo
The smartphone segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 owing to the growing adoption of smartphones in various countries. Compared to other devices, smartphones are portable and user-friendly, allowing easy access to e-books on mobile apps. Mobile apps offer features like font size adjustments, easy distribution and purchase, and backup and storage. Thus, the smartphone segment is expected to contribute to the growth of the market.
North America held the largest revenue share in 2020 and will maintain this position throughout the forecast period. The United States contributes positively to the growth of the regional market. In North America, e-books are the more practical choice over print books due to their advantages, such as portability and quick access. North America is one of the promising regions due to the launch of new technologies, in terms of infrastructure and advanced network technology, and their rapid adoption, which enable the distribution of products in the fastest way. . Additionally, the supportive digital policies of local governments are positively contributing to the growth of the market.
To browse the report summary and detailed table of contents, please click on the link below:
Highlights of the e-Books Market Report
• Asia-Pacific was the dominant regional market in 2020 and is expected to grow further at the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028
• North America is expected to witness a significant growth rate from 2021 to 2028 due to the presence of well-established brands and manufacturers in the region
• Professional and educational products segment accounted for the maximum revenue share in 2020
• Professional e-books are useful for decision-making, empowering literacy thinking, etc., driving the growth of the segment
• Smart devices segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028, as these devices make reading more convenient, which meets their demand
Segmentation of the e-books market
Million Insights has segmented the global e-book market on the basis of product, device and region:
- E-Books Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Professional and educational
- eBooks Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Tablets and eReaders
- E-Books Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
List of key players in the e-books market
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- Hatchet Book
- HarperCollins Publishers
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- McGraw Hill
- Cengage Learning, Inc.
- Macmillan Publishers
- Kensington Publishing Corp.
Browse the latest instant press releases available with Million Insights:
• Pay-per-view market (TVoD): The global pay-per-view (TVoD) market size is expected to reach USD 13.25 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2021 to 2028.
• Banner Advertising Market: The global banner advertising market size is expected to reach USD 87.14 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published only by premium publishers. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will allow you to compare data points before making a purchase. Enabling an informed purchase is our motto and we strive to ensure that our customers can browse several samples before investing. Service flexibility and the fastest response time are two pillars on which our business model is based. Our Market Research Reports Store includes in-depth reports, from various industry verticals, such as Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Science materials and automotive.
Company Name: million ideas
Contact: Ryan Manuel
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar
The country: India