SAN FRANCISCO, October 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global breast pump market should reach $5.20 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2030. Improving healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies, increasing female employment rate globally, and presence of favorable demographics are the major driving factors for the breast pump market.
Key industry insights and findings from the report:
- In terms of product, the closed systems segment held the largest market share of 65.3% in 2021 and is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to its numerous advantages and high adoption. , compared to the open system.
- In terms of technology, the electric pump segment held the largest share in 2021 due to its flexibility and ease of use.
- In terms of application, the hospital-grade segment held the largest market share in 2021, owing to the growing number of hospitals and rising healthcare expenditure.
- North America is expected to lead the growth of the market over the forecast period due to rising female employment and significant presence of key players operating in the market.
Browse Breast Pumps and Breastfeeding Accessories Industry Data Book – Breast Pump, Portable Breast Pump and Breastfeeding Accessories Market Size, Share, Trend Analysis and Segment Forecast, 2022-2030
Breast Pump Market Growth and Trends
Moreover, the market has witnessed significant growth over the past few decades, owing to increase in product launches by key players and increase in R&D activities. For example, in March 2021, the Philips Avent, Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump is the #1 brand of maternal and child care products recommended by expectant mothers and mothers in the United States. It features Natural Action technology, a powerful combination of nipple suction and stimulation that simulates the characteristic tongue-like movement that occurs when the baby suckles. This technology initiates milk flow faster than previous models, allowing moms to express their milk more efficiently.
Likewise, in October 2021, Willow has also launched her Perfect Pumping Bra, developed by The Dairy Fairy. The Willow Pump Bra was designed to provide moms with exceptional comfort, support and perfect fit, helping them have the best pumping experience possible. The proper fit can help stimulate the mother’s milk flow when using portable breast pumps. Adjustable straps, a customizable mesh panel, beautiful lace embellishments and a patent-pending double extension clip characterize the Willow Perfect Pumping Bra. Plus, the Wireless Bra’s luxurious fabric is machine washable and stretchy while designed to secure the Willow Pump for the ideal pumping experience. Accordingly, product launches with added benefits are expected to augment the market growth of these breast pumps over the projection period.
Breast pump market segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global breast pump market report based on product, technology, application, and region:
Breast Pump Market – Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Open system
- Closed system
Breast Pump Market – Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2030)
- Manual pumps
- Battery powered pumps
- Electric pumps
Breast Pump Market – Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2030)
- Personal use
- Hospital quality
Breast Pump Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
List of Breast Pump Market Key Players
- Ameda (Magento, Inc.)
- Hygiene Health
- Medela AG
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Medical Pattern
- Chiaro Technology Limited (Elvie)
- Willow Innovations, Inc.
- Spectrum Baby UNITED STATES
Check out other related studies published by Grand View Research:
- portable breast pump market – The global portable breast pump market is expected to reach $975.5 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 8.21%, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. Favorable reimbursement policies and increasing patient disposable income are further expected to propel the demand for portable breast pumps .
- breast reconstruction market – The global breast reconstruction market size is expected to reach $826.9 million by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2030. Rising cases of breast cancer, rising number of reconstructive procedures and Rising awareness regarding the availability of breast reconstruction procedures are expected to be the major factors driving the market.
- breast pads market – The global breast pads market size is expected to reach $119.8 million by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2022 to 2030. Rising breastfeeding rates are driving the market. These products help pregnant women deal with leakage issues that occur during breastfeeding. Additionally, increasing female employment rates around the world have led to an increase in demand for accessible baby care products, such as breast pads. The increase in the number of working women in the world has resulted in an increase in the number of mixed households. This has led to an increase in the average family income, which is expected to fuel the expansion of the global market for childcare products, which also includes the global market for breast pads.
GVR has compiled a list of micro markets to provide an overall view of industry performance. We focus on critical applications and end use to give all stakeholders a detailed perspective. Data books are available in interactive dashboards and services are starting to $500 per month.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, UNITED STATES
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.